|Usage:||Well Drilling, Metal Drilling||Name:||Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files|
I.What is the Tungsten Carbide Burs?
Tungsten carbide burs (carbide burrs) are small cutting tools used for cutting, drilling, grinding, and surface
finishing. They are made of tungsten carbide, which is extremely hard and work in high speed to get the precise
cutting edges. Often used in CNC machining, dental drill and material de-burring.
Carbide Rotary Files/Tungsten Carbide Burrs is a new tape cutter with hign effciency,instead of granding wheel bur with handle. It can cut and process various kinds of metal(including hardened steel)and nonmatal(such as marble)with hardness up to HRC less then 70.
Ⅱ.What is the Application?
1. Tungsten carbide burs can be used in a wide variety of fields, such as dentistry, diamond cutting, jewelry making, and auto head porting, sculpting, welding, and windshield repairing.
2. Tungsten carbide burs can be used with both electrically-powered and pneumatically-powered hand-held toolsto cut materials like aluminium, brass, titanium alloys, cast iron, copper, zinc alloys, bronze, nickel, various plastics, alloy steels, etc. They also can be used on a wide range of pneumatic, electric and flexible drive tools.
III.What is the Advantage of Carbide burs?
1. Long service life
2. High-cutting capacity
3. Effective freehand stock removal
4. Weld preparation and removal
5. High safety during working
6. Easy operation
IV.What does your carbide burs Look Like?
V.What is the Feature ?
|Product name||Highly efficient air tools double flutes tungsten carbide rotary file burr flat bottom silver welding rotary file|
|Brand||Fengke double flutes tungsten carbide rotary file burr|
|Model||Customized carbide burr|
VI.What should we pay attention to when we use it?
1. Speed /RPM
The speed at which you use your carbide burrs in your rotary tool will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM.
2. Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the life of your burr.
3. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
What is the Specification of your Carbide Burrs?
VII.What is the Specification of your Carbide Burrs?
Contact Person: Mrs. Fengke Tool
Tel: +86 18180886039