|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Hardness:||92.3HRA|
|Application:||For Cutting, Drilling, Grinding||Feature:||Double Cut|
92.3HRA Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs,
Double Cut Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs,
YG6 Tungsten Carbide Bur
Double Cut 92.3HRA Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs characteristics
(1) All kinds of metals (including hardened steel) and non-metallic materials (such as marble, jade, bone) below HRC70 can be cut at will.
(2) It can replace the small grinding wheel with handle in most of the work, and there is no dust pollution.
(3) High production efficiency, dozens of times higher than processing efficiency with manual files, and nearly ten times higher than processing efficiency with handle small grinding wheels.
(4) The processing quality is good, the smoothness is high, and the high-precision mold cavities of various shapes can be processed.
(5) Long service life, ten times more durable than high-speed steel cutters, and more than 200 times more durable than alumina grinding wheels.
(6) It is simple and convenient to use, safe and reliable, which can reduce labor intensity and improve the working environment.
(7) The economic benefit is greatly improved, and the comprehensive processing cost can be reduced by dozens of times.
|Material||100% Tungsten Carbide Raw Material|
|Application||weld preparation, weld smoothing, deburring, chamfering, deflashing, and scale removal, wood carving, farriers, metalsmithing|
What is the Application?
What should we pay attention to when we use it?
1. Speed /RPM
The speed at which you use your carbide burrs in your rotary tool will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM.
2. Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the life of your burr.
3. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
What is the Specification of your Carbide Burrs?
** Carbide burrs manufactured to your drawings to meet your demands of particular stock removal.
How to produce the Carbide burs?
Contact Person: Mrs. Fengke Tool
Tel: +86 18180886039