|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Hardness:||90.0-92.3HRA|
|Application:||For Cutting, Drilling, Grinding||Feature:||High Corrosion Resistance|
tungsten carbide rotary burrs,
tungsten carbide rotary file
|Material||100% Tungsten Carbide Raw Material|
|Application||weld preparation, weld smoothing, deburring, chamfering, deflashing, and scale removal, wood carving, farriers, metalsmithing,|
What is the Tungsten Carbide Burs?
Carbide Rotary Files/Tungsten Carbide Burrs is a new tape cutter with hign effciency,instead of granding wheel bur with handle. It can cut and process various kinds of metal(including hardened steel)and nonmatal(such as marble)with hardness up to HRC less then 70.
What is the Application?
1. Tungsten carbide burs can be used in a wide variety of fields, such as dentistry, diamond cutting, jewelry making, and auto head porting, sculpting, welding, and windshield repairing.
2. Tungsten carbide burs can be used with both electrically-powered and pneumatically-powered hand-held toolsto cut materials like aluminium, brass, titanium alloys, cast iron, copper, zinc alloys, bronze, nickel, various plastics, alloy steels, etc. They also can be used on a wide range of pneumatic, electric and flexible drive tools.
What does your carbide burs Look Like?
What is the Features of Carbide burs?
1. Long service life
2. High cutting capacity
3. Effective freehand stock removal
4. Weld preparation and removal
5. High safety during working
6. Easy operation
What should we pay attention to when we use it?
1. Speed /RPM
The speed at which you use your carbide burrs in your rotary tool will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM.
2. Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the life of your burr.
3. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
What is the Specification of your Carbide Burrs?
** Carbide burrs manufactured to your drawings to meet your demands of particular stock removal.
How to produce the Carbide burs?
We can make chemical and geometry analysis for your carbide burs material and make grinding test in our professional laboratory center.
We,Chengdu Fengke Carbide Tools Co., Ltd, is one of the leading carbide manufacturers of China .
Established in 2005, we specialize in Tungsten Carbide products over 14years. Our products consist of all kinds and grades of carbide, mainly for cutting blades,rotary carbide blank,carbide circular knife,carbide scraper blades and handles so on.
Our total production area is 15,000 m2 and production Capacity is over 8,000,000-10,000,000pcs/ Year.
We can also customize all kinds of tungsten carbide products according to your drawing or samples.
Finally we always have stock available.
Address:No.21 Hengsheng Road, Shaqu Town, Dayi County, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China
Standard export carton packing
2-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity
Contact Person: Mrs. Fengke Tool
Tel: +86 18180886039