|Product Name:||Carbide Woodturning Inserts||Blades Materiaal:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Size:||Customized||Advantage:||Good Stability,easy Cutting And Good Trimming|
woodturning carbide cutters,
replacement carbide cutters woodturning
What is the Carbide Woodturning Tool?
carbide woodturning inserts is carbide processing and perforated thin blade,installed on the screw head, used in wood processing,cooperate with the model planer-single,double and all round,edge banding machine and vertical machine,etc. It's becomes the first choice of the modern woodworking cutting tool for sharp cutting,smooth surface,strong durability,low noise and high strength.
What Does your Woodturning Inserts Look Like?
What is the Feature of Carbide Woodturning Inserts?
1. carbide woodturning inserts are of good wear resistance, high bending strength,strong bonding resistance, excellent heat resistance,impact toughness and high hardness.
2. carbide woodturning inserts have long service life and easy to assembly, no crack or chipping
What is the Specification of Woodturning Inserts?
What is the Advantage of Woodturning Inserts?
1. Made from 100% virgin raw material.
2. Products with advanced equipment and perfect workmanship.
3. All products go through in-process and final inspection.
4. Stable and continuous production ability.
5. We produce tungsten carbide plate in various size,grades and surface conditions.the product can also be customized by customer's design.
6. All products must be inspected strictly and only those with out any harm can be shipped out.
7. Our fine manufacturing management and professionals make sure we can provide you with more competitive high cost-performance product.
What is the Application?
Our Carbide Woodturning Inserts will be used for Single spindle wood miller, Engraving machine, Wooden line machine, Carpenter's flat plane, Two sides planer, Four-side planer...
How to Use Carbide Woodturning Inserts?
1: Position the tool rest as close to the work as possible so the carbide cutter is at the lathe center line.
2: Place the tool on the tool rest with the tool shaft parallel with the floor.
3: While securely holding the tool to keep the flat bottom in constant contact with the tool rest slowly plunge the carbide cutter into the work.
What Should We Pay attention to?
1: When you are on the working, please remember to protect your eyes from flying debris!
2: Please don’t let children touch it.
3: Prevent moisture.
Standard export carton packing
2-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity
Contact Person: Ms. YOYO
Tel: +86 18180886039