|Material:||100% Tungsten Carbide Raw Material||Dimension:||82*5.5*1.1-35°|
|Hardness:||91.4-92.1HRA||Application:||Wood Working/Metallurgy/Paper/Plastic Processing|
|Advantage:||High Rigidity & Good Wear Resistance||Type:||Power Tool Parts|
wood planer blades,
electric planer blades
What is Reversible Planer Blades?
The carbide planer knives is used in a type of apiral cutter head,which is designed with a true shear cut.It makes precision cutting,smaller chips and less noise than any type of cutter heads do. If one knife edge is dull or damaged, just reverse it to another edge in seconds and the cutter head will work perfectly an new again.Replace the inserts only when four edges are dull. It can extend the working life of cutters and ensure more effective processing.
What Does your Carbide Planer Blades Look Like?
What is the Feature Carbide Planer Blades?
Sharp edged reversible tungsten blades
Produces a smooth, clean finish
Lasts up to 20 times longer than conventional HSS blades
Ideal for chamfering and rebating
Compatible with most portable planers
For use with most makes of portable electric planers.Reversible for extended life high-speed steel construction.
What is the Advantage of Carbide Planer Blades?
1. Fine particles of tungsten cadbide materials, and produced with advanced equipment and process, ensure top precision shear cut.
2. High quality guaranteed, all products go trough in-process and final inspection.
3. Stable and continuous production ability, quantity assured.
4. OEM and Non standard types order is acceptable.
5. Safe and fast delivery guaranteed.
6. Free sample and free online technical service available.
What Is the Specs of Carbide Planer Blades?
1: 100%virgin tungsten carbide raw material
2: Professional technical support
3: Custom-made, Standard or Non-Standard size are all welcomed
4: Small order is acceptable,Free samples are available
5: Factory first-hand price with the same quality in the market
6: Delivery in time
7: Best service for before-after sales
Contact Person: Ms. YOYO
Tel: +86 18180886039