|Product Name:||Carbide Woodturning Inserts||Blades Materiaal:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Color:||Sliver||Application:||Woodturning Lathe Tool|
|Size:||R-Φ15×2||Feature:||Strong And Sharp Cutting Edge|
replacement carbide cutters woodturning,
round carbide inserts for woodturning
What is the Carbide Woodturning Tool?
Tungsten carbide woodturning inserts for woodworking for rebate cutting heads. These are manufactured from solid tungsten carbide, are super sharp and will leave a fine finish on any timber.
What Does your Woodturning Inserts Look Like?
What is the Feature of Carbide Woodturning Inserts?
- High stability , sharpness and long life circle
- Good quality and high hardness; good abrasive and corrosion resistance
- High Precision surface and burr-free
- Better overall cutting performance in high heat and high speed cutting environment
- Hot Isostatic-Pressing (HIP) results in a greatly increased Transverse Rupture Strength(TRS), provide 20%-30% more on bending strength.
What is the Specification of Woodturning Inserts?
What is the Advantage of Woodturning Inserts?
1. Replacement cutter to reduce the frequency of replacing blades with longest working life.
2. Environmental protection, high efficiency, energy saving, recyclable.
3. Complete specifications for choose in stock.
4. Easy to operate and easy to use.
What is the Application?
Our Carbide Woodturning Inserts will be used for your wood turning job.
Tungsten Carbide Woodworking Inserts's Applicable Machine:
Single spindle wood miller, Engraving machine, Wooden line machine, Carpenter's flat plane, Two sides planer, Four-side planer...
How to Use Carbide Woodturning Inserts?
1: Position the tool rest as close to the work as possible so the carbide cutter is at the lathe center line.
2: Place the tool on the tool rest with the tool shaft parallel with the floor.
3: While securely holding the tool to keep the flat bottom in constant contact with the tool rest slowly plunge the carbide cutter into the work.
What Should We Pay attention to?
1: When you are on the working, please remember to protect your eyes from flying debris!
2: Please don’t let children touch it.
3: Prevent moisture.
Standard export carton packing
2-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity
Contact Person: Ms. YOYO
Tel: +86 135 5032 3841